Why St. Luke’s Health Plan?
St. Luke's Health Plan is a new way of delivering quality care that puts doctors and insurance on the same team. We offer seamless care and coverage to the people of Idaho, from Burley to Boise and beyond.
- A trusted name with more than 120 years of service
- Easy to understand plans that cover individuals, families and businesses
- Great benefits including accessible virtual care and pharmacy delivery
- Access to the most sought-after network in the state
- Fewer pre-authorizations for in-network care
Hit the ground running
To become appointed with us, brokers must:
- Be a resident of Idaho
- Be licensed and in good standing with the Idaho Department of Insurance
- Sell products within the 20-county coverage area of St. Luke's Health Plan
- Complete required training
Individual & family brokers.
St. Luke's Health Plan offers broker training for individual and family plans. If you're interested in being an appointed broker for individual plans this year, please call 1-208-385-3777.
Small and large group brokers.
To ensure we're offering the best possible products and services, St. Luke's Health Plan is working with a selection of small group brokers and will not open additional appointments this year. Limited large group products will be available later in 2023.
If you are interested in becoming appointed with St. Luke's Health Plan for group plan sales in the future, call 1-208-385-3777 or send us an email.